Slingmax ® is a documented world leader in the development of rigging products such as synthetic straps and synthetic strap accessories. Nøsted & produces high-capacity fiber straps from Slingmax. We tailor-sew straps according to the customer’s needs, perform re-certification and repairs.
- The sling capacity is calculated equal to the associated components – No minimum bending radius.
- Retains its strength even after 50,000 cycles at 150% workload capacity.
- A Twin-Path® with K-Spec® fiber core has an elongation of less than 1%, the same as steel rope straps
- Straps with K-Spec® fiber weigh only 10-15% of the weight of chains or wire ropes with the same strength and approx. 30% by weight of polyester straps with the same strength.
- 2 separate pockets that divide the core of the 50/50 fiber yarn. An undamaged pocket carries the entire load with a safety factor.
- Separate red inner protective sleeve for quick and easy damage detection.
- Check-Fast system®